In this video, I am going to be playing through the entire New Vegas Game with a Speedrun Timer on Linux. I’m not calling it a speedrun as I haven’t ever beat the game, however, I will be taking the speedrun path and listening to the complete dialog along the way. Also, I’ll be taking Q&A during the run on all things Linux and any questions you may have!
Check out the Official Chris Titus Tech Reddit for Help and Support @
The Book I am currently reading:
– Kill Hollows (Post-Apocalyptic) ➜ https://amzn.to/2SHbJDP
Books to Learn Linux
– Linux Bible ➜ https://amzn.to/2CegdLd
– A Practical Guide to Linux Commands ➜ https://amzn.to/2VJ6kOn
– Linux For Beginners Guide ➜ https://amzn.to/2CmdGPh
Want to support the Channel?
– Patreon ➜ https://www.patreon.com/christitustech
– Amazon Prime Trial ➜ https://amzn.to/2QO1fF5
– Sign up for Audible ➜ https://amzn.to/2ElXYWT
– Buy a Cellphone through Amazon ➜ https://amzn.to/2QSjYiG
– Amazon Gift Cards ➜ https://amzn.to/2LpLa3k
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!