**DevOps Certification Courses – https://www.edureka.co/devops-certification-courses **
This Edureka session on ‘Linux Commands for DevOps’ covers the most frequently used Linux
commands in DevOps. It also covers basics of Shell scripting and few Git commands.
This Session will focus on pointers like:
What is Linux?
Why is Linux preferred?
Shell Scripting basics
Check out our Playlist: https://bit.ly/2KlsEva
Blog Series: https://bit.ly/2KmfQVd
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future:
Podcast : https://castbox.fm/channel/id1684800
#Edureka #DevopsEdureka #LinuxCommandsForDevOps #DevOps #DevOpsCertificationTraining
How it Works?
1. This Certification Training courses span over a duration of 4-16 Weeks.
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you
might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide
you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate
About These Courses
Edureka’s DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of Devops lifecycle
like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack and Chef used by a DevOps
Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps
instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx
for the Enterprise
4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
8. Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above-mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you
will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings,
assignments, solutions for the following tools:
1: Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules,
Different Roles and Command Line usage.
2: Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef
environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure; run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment
defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A
Who should go for this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand
for them is growing rapidly. With emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone
aspiring to get into these new roles, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will
answer it for you.
For more information, please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).